Saturday, November 19, 2005

the wedding



I've been to the top of the mountain. And it is good.

How many of you can say you've been to a Klingon wedding? Now I can. So can Jess. We just came back from Valley of Fire, where we attended an honest to goodness Klingon wedding ceremony. Who the guilty parties are and from where I know them is beside the point. IT WAS A KLINGON WEDDING! I truly have never been to anything remotely like it. Costumes, fighting, bad acting, cold pizza; it was the real deal. I don't know that describing it could do it justice, so I've posted a picture.

Congratulations David and Suzanne.

And thank you. tlho' SoH

3 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

oh you better bring the rest of the pictures to work tomorrw!!!!

11/20/2005 9:44 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/21/2005 4:03 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Only in Vegas!

Do Klingons share wardrobe with the Brady Bunch? Nice tights.

Did you take Luke dressed as a tribble?

11/21/2005 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home