Sunday, April 02, 2006

genius baby crap

As far as the NCAA tournament goes, I guess I don't know as much as I thought.

Now reader (or more like viewer) beware. This has a been a private Miles family secret for a long time, but it's time to go public. Luke, my oldest son, is a genius. When he was just weeks old - he's now almost three years - he once crapped a map of the (continental of course) Unites States. This picture is not doctered in ANY way. I swear on Charlie Chaplin's grave.
















I'll bet Einstein never crapped Germany in 1879.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Holy Shit!!!!!!Something smells a little fishy here, are you sure the little stinker really pooped this out? He just might be destined to be President some day!You must be so proud!

4/03/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger tommy said...

Best blog ever.

4/03/2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

`dammit and i am drujk and its monday and i dont hae a whitty comment...shit...litlety....maybe next time...email me bak fool
!!!!

4/03/2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Gregg said...

ebay baby, ebay....

4/06/2006 11:02 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

wow...dont remember that comment at all!!! huh....anyway, that is really gross thatyou took a picture of your sons poo....hehe...

4/07/2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

You know I check your blog every few days...and usually only comment once, but this poopy diaper thing is really gross...hehe

4/10/2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger TariLynn said...

THAT is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I'm a friend of Dave and Amy's in MT... I've listened to your CD with Amy before... very good stuff!

Keep on poopin' little guy, what country is next, Mexico???

Tari Colbry

4/13/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

johnny doesnt post anymore :((

5/04/2006 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home